Out Of School Clubs
We are thrilled to have secured funding from London Sport to host a variety of ‘Out of School’ clubs for our local communities, at all of our schools.
Despite the funding being granted per school, our partnership working has maximised our Federation offer.
The aim is to provide affordable activities for underrepresented groups.
We have been working hard with local coaches to provide 20 week programs of various clubs, all delivered outside of school hours.
For this reason, the clubs are being offered to all children who live locally, regardless of the school they attend.
However, due to limited places, this is being offered on a first come first serve basis.
It is very easy to sign up. Use the link to access the digital platform, then select your club and venue of choice.
All matters regarding our ‘Out of School Clubs’ provision, is online only.
Please read the term and conditions prior to making a booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Payments will be returned if a class has to be cancelled due to minimum numbers not being achieved.
- BJS Federation or any of the coaches are not responsible for any loss or injury during the class.
- BJS Federation reserve the right to remove participants from our programme, without refund, for anyone who is found to be bullying, misbehaving or displaying disruptive behaviour.
- You must declare all medical conditions during registration and keep us up-to-date should this change by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must declare if you do not want your child to be photographed for marketing use, and keep us up-to-date should this change using the given email address.
- Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received. Paid for spaces will be given priority.
- You must refrain from bringing your child to class if they have had any form of illness within 48 hours of the class.
- Children must arrive 5 min prior to the session starting as there is only one collection from the coach. Any late children will miss the session and no refund will be given.
- We do not issue refunds for missed sessions due to your own circumstances including sickness absence
- If there are any sessions missed due to typical bad weather, BJS Federation will offer a make-up session, or parents will be refunded.